June 29, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mother



Today, because I can, I want to wish my beautiful mother a very happy birthday.  
My mother is, quite possibly, the most beautiful, gentle, and kind spirit I have ever known.  
My mother is a (retired) Army spouse who raised two pretty awesome kids, worked full time and now volunteers,  keeps a beautiful home, and is a loyal friend to many.  
My parents have been married 55 years.
 My mother is funny, loving, open minded, and generous.
  Every so often I catch a glimpse in a mirror and think I see her in myself and I know if that if I can be even a fraction of the woman she is I will have been a successful human being.
Happy Birthday, mom!!
 I love you!


2 comments:

  1. Shand, what a beautiful tribute to your mom! It takes one amazing woman to know one. She is very lucky to have a daughter like you that appreciates her and loves her so openly. We should all try to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear shand bless you in many years of birthday party to your mom

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!