June 2, 2016

Life is Better on the Porch


 Summer...
it's finally arrived! 
 You may know by now that I am not crazy about this set of quarters but one thing I am very thankful for is our screened in porch. 
I was inspired by orange this season and, though the furniture placement is not too different from last summer,  I am happy with the little changes! 


These pillows are from Crate and Barrel and run about $30 for the covers and inserts...add monograms...and voila...they are priceless!
The orange throws are also from Crate and Barrel.




I switched out our white rocking chairs for this sturdier set.
There's a little "candelier" from Hobby Lobby that holds a tea light hanging in this lantern etched with a Big Red One insignia.





The buffalo plaid table cloth in navy is from Williams-Sonoma and the orange  container is from Home Goods. 


 I love the bistro lights we added this year. They are set on a timer to come on every evening at Happy Hour!



Here's a panoramic view of the little L shaped porch at our quarters...we pack a lot onto it and we love it!



Even the patio is in on the orange action...I can not resist a terra cotta pot of red geraniums but I went with orange zinnias and dahlias this summer.  
I'm happily out of my comfort zone!







Our girl, never far from the action...




Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

With Gratitude,
Shand 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!