November 6, 2018

Hello Fall

The strangest thing about this fall is 
 there's no packing up summer and returning to our military quarters at Fort Somewhere. 
This is it.  
That's been the hardest adjustment for me in this retirement phase. 
I'm not sad, just adjusting.

It also means that I'm decorating for fall at the beach! 
We're a little late on this one given our weeks long "Hurrication" from Florence. 
But, better late than later, haha!








Great pillow finds from Home Goods!

My geraniums are making a comeback in this wacky weather, I've planted some pansies to keep them company.






Did I mention my daughter found a puppy on the highway? We brought her home and named her Lizzie.  She was so adorable the receptionist at our vet adopted her. We had her a full 24 hours and I still miss her!!


Did I mention that Tippet does not miss her? 
We had 7 trick or treaters for Halloween this year...that's quite a change from years past!





 If you want to see what I did with our quarters at Ft. Meade last fall you can check it out here.   Hopefully this time next year we'll figure out a place for the rest of our belongings.
I've been posting on Instagram (quartersone) so if you miss hearing from me you can find me there almost every day!


Thanks for dropping by!
With Gratitude,
Shand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!