December 14, 2017

Quarters One Christmas Tour: Living Room and Dining Room


Welcome back!
In the past I have described my design style as a French Country/Italian Seaside Villa combo.  Having lived (and shopped) in Germany and Italy for almost 10 years I, literally, bought into the beautiful colors and style of those areas.
Lately, I've become a fan of the Farmhouse movement which, to me, is clean and simple.
You'll see all those things mixed in with this tour of our quarters....as I am redefining my style!
Like the last tour, I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves!


I love this  beautiful live cedar garland from Lynch Creek Farms!











Our Fontanini creshe from Italy.





















More of Quarters One Christmas tour in a few days!
Thanks for stopping by...
With Gratitude, Shand

1 comment:

Pin It!