December 3, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas!

 
I'm going for a French Country Vintage (is that redundant?) Christmas look this year. The gorgeous grain sack stockings came from La Bella Luce, they were a good place to start with my decorations!

I also found these strands of retro bulb mercury lights at Home Goods. Love them but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do with them!


To add to that French Country look  I wanted to put our tree in a basket...found one at Home Goods big enough for our tree stand.




 Success!


Everything gets a little holiday touch.


Waiting on a new sofa! Our old one was in great shape but a little outdated. We donated it to the Salvation Army, what a super organization!


Here's a link to our 2013 Christmas post, I loved the webbing outside on the wreaths, I got lots of compliments...I may do this again this year in keeping with my French Country theme. I have something up now but I'm not sure I'm digging it...I'll keep you posted!



So, I couldn't bear to toss out our pumpkins...they're still so pretty! I decided to put them in our garden so they look like they've grown there. Maybe they'll feed some creatures this winter and compost themselves? Maybe they'll just become a mess, but whatever, I like them for now!

Some of my favorite French Country Christmas pins from Pinterest...











'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!