December 21, 2017

Quarters One Christmas Tour: Kitchen and Keeping Room

Thanks for stopping by for the final day of our Quarters One Christmas Tour! 
This is a look at our kitchen and "keeping room"...the room where the family comes together and spends most of our time.  
It doesn't hurt that there is a wet bar in the room as well!











I had a little neighborhood coffee and cookie get together, it was a nice morning! My sweet neighbor, Phyllis, baked the cookies!







In case you're wondering, that is a Christmas pumpkin...
I loved it so much I just couldn't bear to part with it!




My first attempt, ever, at a gingerbread house. The pieces came from an Ikea package and it is really a hot mess but it photographed pretty well!




Our hutch wouldn't fit in the dining room so it found a spot here in the keeping room.














The wet bar has just enough room for the one military print I allow in the house!









May your days be Merry and Bright!! 
With Gratitude, Shand

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Pin It!