December 4, 2017

JOY!

 Joyeux, Gioia, Alegria, Freude
In any language there is not another single word that quite captures this wonderful season!
Several years ago I used these Hobby Lobby letters on my stairs in our quarters at Fort Myer and shared on the blog.
I am so excited that this idea brought JOY to so many and was repinned on Pinterest over 150,000 times!! 
The following year I used them on the front porch. 
(You can see that blog here.)
In our new quarters our stair railing is short and sadly we don't have a porch so I moved JOY back inside to our family room.

It's been a wonderful year for our family full of blessings and JOY. Two children married and the other home safely from a difficult deployment.
This is our first and only Christmas in these quarters and I'm excited to share with you in the next few weeks!
Especially this gorgeous sunroom that was inspired by a big bowl of oyster shells!
I hope you'll come back to visit soon and in the meantime enjoy this joyful season!

With Gratitude, Shand 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!