December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!


I can't believe another Christmas is behind us and a new year is about to begin! 
Next to my children's voices, the sound I love the most is a bottle of champagne or prosecco opening...and I hope to open a few tonight to celebrate with family and friends!

I'm so trying these French 75 Champagne Popsicles..I've linked the recipe site here!
I love this classic quote about champagne from Lilly Bollinger, the Bollinger Champagne heiress...
"I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it,
 unless I'm thirsty." 
Lovely!


Cent' Anni, Salute, Cheers...
Have a very wonderfully safe and fun New Year's Eve 
and a 
Peaceful and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!