November 30, 2020

Holiday Home Tour 2020

I updated this post to include the entire week of homes!

 

  I can't think of a better time to come back to the Quarters One blog than today!
It's the first day of the 2020 Holiday Home Tour hosted by Amy and Christy of  11 Magnolia Lane and Jenny from Evolution of Style Blog.  
Despite my absence from this blog, I haven't been completely out of the picture, I'm on Instagram nearly every day so if you want to know what's been going on you can still find Quarters One on Insta @quartersone.

Here's the line up for the week...



Tuesday, December 1st (Entries/Dining Rooms)    11 Magnolia Lane | Home by Heidi | A Stroll Thru Life | This is Our Bliss 


Wednesday, December 2nd (Living Rooms/Dens)


Thursday, December 3rd (Kitchen/Laundry Room/Misc)    Citrine Living | Quarters One | Style House Interiors | A Blissful Nest | Painted by Kayla Payne | A Stroll Thru Life  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!