August 28, 2018

The Cure for Everything is a Cottage by the Beach...Chapter Two



All of our household goods from the quarters at Ft. Meade are safely (fingers crossed) in storage. The Army will store them for a year at their expense and then several more years at ours when they will move us one final time.
 For now I can focus all of my attention on our little shore house we call Lost Cay Cottage.


I just purchased two new rugs from Pier1 to help define the spaces in our open floor plan.  
I'm going to share our living room.  It's small but cozy and well defined by this new textured rug. 
I love the look it brings to my neutral "vintage beach" style!



It's Tippet approved!







I am obsessed with pillows but I decided one long pillow on this Pottery Barn sofa was enough. 



Beau in his little nest...this is more of an accurate representation of the sofa on any given day!








My favorite little french bowl I got in the Alsace when we were stationed in Stuttgart, perfect for anything!




Five years ago we painted this room SW Perfect Greige and this fall it will get a new color, I'm very excited!




With Gratitude,
Shand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!