December 19, 2017

Quarters One Christmas Tour: Upstairs


I don't usually decorate upstairs for the holidays but this year was an exception.  I fell in love with this sign on a blog last year and ordered it right away.  Well, not reading the fine print, the unpainted letters came in the mail and I had to paint and assemble...it took over a year to figure out how to do that...but I love the result.
It will stay up all year!
We have significantly reduced the number of bedrooms we have from 5 to 3.
For the two guests rooms, I chose winter and summer themes. 
I'm sharing the winter room today!


The second floor of this house really seems like an old farmhouse so it was easy to incorporate my latest style!














The curtains in this room are painters drop cloths from Amazon, they were 12$ each and they are 108-110" long...no sewing required!









I literally plopped a lampshade on top of this unattractive sconce and viola...a fixture to be proud of!



I'll be back this week for one last share! Hope you enjoy the best week of the year!
With Gratitude, Shand
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!