July 4, 2017

Independence Day 2017




I will never win any awards for blogging, for many reasons, one of which is that I am way too inconsistent! In fact, it's been a few years since I even published a 4th of July post, you can revisit that here!
We have a lot to catch up on...
and I promise to do that but today I want to wish you a very happy 
4th of July
from Quarters One!


This is our fifth, 
and final (yes, I said it!!) 
Independence Day on this beautiful post.  While I haven't always appreciated it like I should I will always be grateful to have been here.


More to come!

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. 
Thomas Jefferson

Freedom is never given; it is won. 
A. Philip Randolph

Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity. 
Herbert Hoover

The best road to progress is freedom's road. 
John F. Kennedy



The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage. 
Thucydides

With Gratitude,
Shand 

1 comment:

Pin It!