March 18, 2016

Hello!

  In the early 70's a couple of Air Force brats stationed in England started a band and called themselves "America".  
One of my favorite America songs goes...
"I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find
But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind."
Yep, those lines from "Sister Golden Hair" pretty much sums it up. My good friends who know me, and still love me, agree that I'm one poor correspondent but we can pick up right where we left off and that is the beauty of our relationships.
I hope you and I have that same relationship, too...
I've been thinking about you so much!

My beautiful friend, Melissa, who has been my dear friend for almost 30 years through too many stretches of silence but she knows I treasure her always and I know she feels the same way!
Here's  recap of the past few months...

Tippet and Luna helped me celebrate!

I had a birthday and I feel great! Still sticking with Whole 30 that I started last year, at least for the most part.

I got a new camera for my blog photos!  My current favorite subject is a clementine,
because everything I read said practice with a subject that won't move around much...

Monograms and Labs go well together, don't you think?
I finally found a local monogram shop 
(which is a big deal to this southern girl!)  
and an upholsterer...

I'm in the midst of re-doing everything!

Not that kind of special occasion....yet :)
We went to Nashville to visit this adorable couple for a special occasion.

This is Carmen, how could you not love that sweet face?

I rescued a stray kitten...Our families' allergies prevented me from keeping her but a lovely friend fostered her and she is in the process of being adopted into a loving home.
We are blessed to have this pretty lady in our lives!

My son graduated from the Special Forces Qualification course.  I am one proud mama of two handsome SF Soldiers!

I had the flu for two weeks...although it didn't stop me from getting a photo with our favorite Tiger, thanks to Teams4TAPS, the ACC, and a great afternoon with Gold Star Families.


I'm taking knitting classes.
I thought for sure I would be the youngest in the class..surprise! I'm the oldest, I guess it's very trendy now to knit cool things!


 Enjoy a beautiful weekend although I
 hear there might be some snow flurries here on the first day of Spring, apparently Mother Nature has a mind of her own...
No surprise there.
In any event...Happy Spring!
See you soon...I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!