March 26, 2016

Happy Easter!



Oh, Easter!
 I love this season, the renewal of life and the promise of hope it brings...
and who couldn't use a lot of that right now?!
I miss the days of Easter baskets and egg hunts...there are just 3 of us together at Quarters One this year but our day will be filled with lots of friends who have become part of our family.  
We are blessed.
I've been obsessing over spring tablescapes online and I thought I would share a few from Quarters One and some I love from Pinterest!

Can you tell I love the layered look... and nests?








I found these sweet little breakfast plates at Williams-Sonoma.. 


I had to throw this in, mercury Easter eggs from Pottery Barn...of course they belong on the chandelier!



Here are my favorites from Pinterest, I tried to link them back but I'm experiencing some technical difficulty.  All of the following photos, and their origin, can be found on Pinterest at Quarters One "Spring" board!








Happy Easter from Quarters One!!!
With Gratitude, Shand 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!