July 7, 2015

My Paris Apartment

Shocking, but true!
Another blog right on the heels of my last one.. suddenly I have a lot to say!
A whole house tour was my intention before blogging for a second or third time about any one room, howeverrrrrr, 
I'm about to re-do my dining room... again. 


When we moved in almost two years ago I was crazy about dark grey so I painted our tiny dining space Sherwin Williams Backdrop.  I love the color, and I would use it again, but I have found that it has only made our small space smaller. 
So cozy and yet so stifling. 
After years of running from white walls I am, actually, going to paint the space white. 
Gasp, I know!
I asked my design BFF, Melissa, to suggest a good shade, 
(do you know how many whites there are??) 
and she did; Alabaster by Sherwin Williams. 
I'm looking for that Paris apartment feel.
Looking may be an understatement.
 I. Am. Obsessed.

I'll let you know how the painting goes. In the meantime here are some of the photos I'm crushing over...maybe you'll understand why I'm dreaming of a creamy white
dining room!






Pinterest






Pinterest

















Wish me luck! 
I'll let you know how it goes...I'm off to the paint store!

'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!