October 28, 2014

Fabulous Fall!

A friend of mine was gracious enough to bring some bittersweet back from New York.
We are smack in the middle of autumn! I think I totally skipped the season last year because we were in a tiny apartment and all of my decorations, along with my motivation, were packed away in storage.
This year is so different! So many things to be thankful for and so much to enjoy!
I  wanted to share with you what we've done at our Quarters One as well as some of my favorite fall photos from Pinterest.




We replaced the sad ferns with my favorite ivy...hearty and easy to care for it's great on the porch in all weather.


I don't change too much around just a touch here and there. Less is more!






We did get some new chairs for the living room, with its small space we were really in need of something comfy and versatile. These leather Irving swivel chairs are from Pottery Barn.


More bittersweet and an assortment of faux and real fruit for the centerpiece.




I love princess pumpkins...I keep making trips to Trader Joes to pick them up...I have to remember my own advice...less is more! 


Tippet makes her fall debut!


The photo above is my very favorite From Pinterest...and I love the rest as well!








'Til next time...
Enjoy these glorious fall days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!