January 29, 2014

Care Package Ideas

 My daughter's boyfriend, an Air Force pilot, is on the verge of a deployment so I am headed back into hyper worry mode. I know Margie will come up with some great ideas for care packages for him.  When my son, Andrew, was deployed his very creative and friend sent care packages each with their own theme. She used the free APO boxes from the post office. 
Here are the photos she shared…. thank you!

Valentine Theme




Easter Theme





St. Patrick's Day Theme


Fourth of July Theme 

Birthday Theme


Just a reminder of how much you're loved theme!

Fishing Theme (He's a fisherman!)


Last care package…nearly over…Orange you glad?!


Home!

Even with the drawdown in Afghanistan we are still deploying our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines... military families understand this.  I fear that too many of the  99% of the population that don't serve don't understand that young men and women are fighting daily, being injured, and yes, people…we still have Americans dying in combat. 
 Please support your military anyway you can.  If you know a service member I'm sure there are many things you do to show your support in their lives. If you don't know any service members personally, there are many great organizations that would welcome your help. I've linked a few…
TAPS

I thank you, I know they will too!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the amazing ideas :) Can't wait for future blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could pass on Kate's good ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!