December 6, 2013

Wreaths Across America



I'm totally obsessed with wreaths this holiday season. Because I'm still in the midst of moving in, I feel like wreaths are just a wonderfully complete holiday decoration.  They don't need a single adornment to say, "Merry Christmas". Here are some of my favorite photos from my home and across the web!


One of my favorite blogs, French Country Cottage.

Last year's outdoor fireplace at Quarters One.
The gate to our beach house.

How can you resist this guy?!
Or his friends?!
Thankful for $5 wreaths at Home Depot!
We're going simple this year with last year's webbing for ribbon. 
They don't have to be hanging to add that special touch!
Indoor wreaths are great too! Thanks, Gina  Glenn, for this photo!
More from the French Country Cottage!




December 14 is National Wreaths Across America Day.  Their mission is to place a Christmas wreath on the headstone of every veteran.  They work very hard to be sure all veterans are honored during the holiday season. Please visit their website if you would like to know how you can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!